Ecombd

Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Should You Comment in Other Blogs or Just Spend the Time Creating More Content

This is a question comes to the mind of most bloggers. I studied economics and according to Economics, our wanted or desires are unlimited but we have limited time and resources. The same way, I want to write good content and comment on other people’s blogs but I do not have infinite time. There is third factor too- submitting in social bookmarks. Those who are famous bloggers and are very successful, they do not need to worry about this matter that much. Many visitors and readers would love to submit their content and even vote for them. Well, I am not a celebrity blogger and I know that most bloggers in the world are like me. So, we have to give time for submitting to social bookmarking sites too.

Now, let us go back to the original question. I love to write comments in other blogs and I do that a lot. Just type my name Razib Ahmed in Google search and then you will find many comments I have done in other blogs. This is good and I enjoy it a lot. However, when it comes to priorities, I feel that if you do not have enough time then writing content should be your first and only priority. If you can do so then you will surely have something in your achieve. 

No comments: