Ecombd

Saturday, April 4, 2009

Chair and Internet Very Important to Blogging Success

I would not blame you if you laugh at me after reading the title of his entry. You may wonder that what is the relationship of Chair and Internet and success in blogging. I believe that these two things are of vital importance in this field. You need to have a comfortable chair and you need to have a good high speed Internet connection. Otherwise it will be almost impossible to be successful in this field.

A chair is very important for any job because if the chair is not comfortable then it will be very difficult for you to work continuously for a long time. In blogging, you have to work continuously and sometimes, I have to work ten to twelve hours a day and I know that successful Bloggers sometimes have to work more than sixteen hours. You have to do all that work by sitting on a chair and that is why it is very important that you feel comfortable table and good.

The same goes for Internet connection. Unfortunately, in my country high speed broadband Internet connection has not yet come or even if it has come it is very expensive for a blogger like me. It is also a very important thing before blogging success. 

No comments: