Ecombd

Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Blogging Success: You Must have a Dream

Yesterday, I talked about having a sense of purpose in order to be successful in blogging. Another thing that is very important for having success is a dream. You may laugh at me for talking  about the importance of a dream but despite the fact that I am a very realistic person, I have understood after three years of blogging that if you do not have a dream you can hardly hope to become successful. If you have a dream then you know what you want to do and what you want to become.

Yes, most of the time the dreams are unreachable and we have too much in our imagination but at the same game, remember one thing that If you do not know where you want to go then it is very difficult for you to find a way to go there. You may call it as blogging goal but I would like to term it as a dream. Dream means that you like something strongly and you are ready to try a lot for that.

Of course, I’m not talking about the dreams that we’d like to fancy but we’re not ready to try for it. 

No comments: