Ecombd

Saturday, May 9, 2009

Don’t make Castles in the Air about Earning Money Easily

This is an advice, I would like to give it to every newcomer in the field of blogging. Most people I have seen in real life or online think that blogging is very easy and anyone can do it because it is nothing more than just writing some words. In fact, attractive advertisements of earning money online has given the impression to some people that you can earn money by blogging easily and then you can get a lot of money and enjoy your time by going to vacation in Pacific islands. Those people who believed to have this kind of advertisements are nothing but police who are making castles in the air.

I have been writing about South Asia for more than 3 years and I have got some success by learning a lot about my own field.  

No comments: