Ecombd

Thursday, May 7, 2009

Do you Update Everyday: You Should

Today, I have a very bad headache. In fact, last night, I had hardly any sleep and as a result, today I could not write anything until now. It is almost bed time and I should go to sleep. Then I thought that I should write something and this is the thing I am doing now. You see that it is very important to update your blog everyday. Or else, you will be behind in competition. It is not that I am direct competition with any blog or website but there is the competition always. If others write something and I don’t then naturally I am going to fall behind. This is very easy to understand.

So, I could write this entry now and I hope that tomorrow will be a better day. 

1 comment:

Meghan16 said...

I actually post numerous times a day-- I started my blog around the end of August and I've made about 60 posts so far. I agree that it's good to make at least one post a day, because as someone who visits lots of blogs, I like it when they update a lot, but I'm disappointed when they don't update for quite a while. It's understandable if the blog author who doesn't post a lot is a busy person, but if their too busy maybe they shouldn't have the blog. By the way-- I think this blog is really great, its starting to help me a lot with my own blogging :)