Ecombd

Saturday, July 19, 2008

Welcome to Top Blogging

Hello, a warm welcome to all of the readers of this blog. I opened an account in Blogger with this name and domain in March 2007. That time, I had little knowledge about blogging and I got frustrated after a few weeks. Well, I was too busy too with my other blogs. I have been professionally blogging since March 22, 2006. By the way, March 22 is my birthday too. So, it is 26 months of pro-blogging career for me. I have seen ups and downs in this career. It took exactly 1 year for me to get some decent success in blogging. Then, I did not have to look behind and I am moving quite smoothly these days.

It is not that I have seen amazing success in blogging. However, I am very happy with what I have got in blogging so far. More than everything, I am happy to be in a career that I really enjoy and is never boring. Yes, I never felt that blogging is boring. Of course, I felt many times that it is a very tough and challenging job but never got bored.

I am very busy with my other blogs and I always read a lot about blogging, earning money online, search engine optimization, advertisements etc etc. I love to read a lot and that is perhaps why, I can give less time for writing.

Anyway, I like to write about different things related about blogging in this blog. I know that I cannot give a lot of time for it. Still, if you come here then you will find some useful information about blogging.

No comments: